And YES, you should periodically clean and lubriicate your pellet gun. It’s very easy and does not take very long compared to firearms.
All you need is the following:
- Pellet Gun or Air Rifle oil like Pellgun oil or Gamo’s air rifle oil (here’s a link to get some airgun oil….Airgun Oil at Amazon.com)
- A .177 or .22 cal carbon fiber or coated gun cleaning rod
- A .177 or .22 cal patch jag
- .177 or .22 cal patches
Here’s how I clean my pellet guns:
- Make sure the gun is unloaded with nothing in the barrel or chamber
- Push several clean patches through the barrel until they come out clean
- Follow the instruction manual that came with your air rifle for oil procedures.
***** DO NOT USE GUN CLEANER IN AIR RIFLES OR PELLET GUNS