Believe it or not scopes for air rifles and pellet guns need to be well constructed because of the recoil. The spring actions and/or gas actions of most break barrels will generate some quick recoil forces. It will destroy most cheap scopes.
So what is a good scope for a powerful air rilfe or pellet gun like the Gamo Hornet Maxxim or Gamo Fusion Pro?
….The UTG 3-9 x 32 mm Bugbuster Scope.
UTG makes some really good quality rifle scopes and they do hold up to the recoil of air rifles. The UTG 3-9 x 32 mm Bugbuster is a great scope for pellet guns and air rifles.
Here are the specifications:
- Inch Tube with Emerald Coating for Maximum Light Transmission
- Premium Zero Lockable & Resettable Turrets with 1/4 MOA Per Click Adjustment
- Range Estimating Mil-dot Reticle for Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance
- Adjustable Objective from 3 Yards to Infinity
- Red/Green Dual Illumination for Versatile Applications
- Large Field of View and Most Accommodating Eye Relief for Optimum Critical CQB Mission
- 2″ Sunshade
- High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps and Quick-detachable Rings
- Built on True Strength Platform
- Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled
- Shockproof, Fog proof and Rainproof
The UTG BugBuster 3-9 x scope is a real bargain at under $80. If you are interested in a good 3-9 power scope for your air rifle or pellet gun then check it out here….UTG 3-9×32 mm BugBuster AO, RGB Mil Dot and QD Rings at Amazon.com