Most air rifles and pellet guns come with really cheap scopes. They will be hard to sight in and will not hold a zero. In order to squeeze out the best accuracy and be successful at hunting, you will need to buy a separate scope.
So what’s the best scope for an air rifle or pellet gun?
UTG 4×32 AO, Mil-Dot w/ air gun rings. And it’s under $60!
It’s a 4 power scope that is RELIABLE and will hold a zero for a very long time.
UTG 4×32 Scope Specifications:
- Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
- Premium Finger Adjustable Target Turrets with the Most Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Mil-dot Range Estimating Reticle for the Most Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance
- Parallax Adjustable from 5 Yards Close Range to Infinity
- Complete with Medium Profile .22/Airgun Rings and High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps
If you are looking for a good inexpensive reliable scope for your pellet gun, then check this scope out….UTG 4×32 AO, Mil-Dot Scope w/ air rings at Amazon.com